Friday, October 17, 2008

Start of the blog!

Well if you are reading this you obviously know that I'm from baseops.net and was flamed hard there for wanting to post my times on their forums. So I decided to make a blog for those who may want to keep track of my progress as I continue to help better myself for the upcoming challenges.

I'm going to go ahead and start by talking about the first week of running.
The first week I went for the 1.5 mile run it was pretty spontaneous and I honestly did not know what to expect. I laced up my puma's and then just started a stopwatch on my ipod and left it by the door and went for the run. About .5 miles in I felt like I was going to die so I started walking. I also had the side cramp which was killer. After I figure I walked about 1/4 of a mile on the first run and finally completed the run at 15:42:309.

No comments: